|Condominium and Homeowner Association Services
Triangle Management takes great pride in offering a complete array of Community Association and property management services. Our comprehensive approach offers you a turnkey solution to all your Association and Board needs. We encourage you to call us at 734-585-5174 or Click Here to Contact Us Online about Triangle Management and what we can do for your Association.
Full Service Association Management
Our Full Service Management Package is designed to completely address your association’s needs. A number of the things we do are the so-called “intangibles”, the pro-active things that make living easier for both the Board of Directors and the homeowners. The following is the minimum service you can expect to receive when choosing the full service package:
- Collect dues, fees and assessments in the name of the Association and deposit all funds into a secured custodial FDIC insured account set up for the Association.
- Review all invoices before payment for accuracy, pay invoices when due, and take any allowable discounts. Act upon, with the approval of the Board of Directors, any areas where cost cutting can be achieved.
- Furnish to the Board of Directors a monthly income and expense report complete with an itemized list of disbursements, operating account balances, and list of delinquent homeowners.
- Review delinquent owners each month and take whatever action possible to remedy those delinquencies.
- Advise the Board of Directors of any legal action we should take to collect funds due the Association and the appropriate way to take such action.
- Assist the treasurer in the preparation of an annual budget, along with line item explanations where needed, for approval by the Board of Directors.
- Assist in monitoring Rate-of-Return on funds invested in Reserve Accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of long range planning, for budgeting necessary reserves for large capital expenses, to avoid special assessments.
- Conduct an annual review of insurance to provide proper coverage at the best possible rates.
- Prepare, as needed, any information for attorneys, auditors, or accountants.
- Assist in the specifications for projects such as grounds maintenance, painting, service contracts, etc., and obtain bids for review and acceptance by the Board of Directors.
- Supervise and communicate with contractors to maintain quality work, cost control and timely performance.
- Handle all Architectural Control situations, including making monthly inspections of the property, citing violations when necessary. Furnish a list of noncompliant homeowners to the Board of Directors. Advise the Board of Directors of any legal action we should take to correct ACC violations.
- Receive complaints from owners and record these complaints. Advise the Board of Directors, as per guidelines furnished to us, as to the nature of the complaint and action to be taken. Telephone or write letters to homeowners in violation of the Declaration, By-Laws, rules, or regulations.
- Keep accurate and comprehensive records, and maintain an individual file for each owner to contain all correspondence and work requests made by each owner; Store all association records on-site for up to 3 years.
- Have your property manager easily accessible during weekdays to all members of the community.
- Online payments, documentation, HOA Business
- Individual Association Management Website **(fees associated)